I first heard about this nasal spray in the “Toxic Mold” community about 8 years ago. There was a phenomenon called (marCONS) which stands for (Multiple Antibiotic Resistant Coagulase Negative Staphylococci) and it is an antibiotic resistant staph infection that resides deep in the nasal passage of 80% of people with low MSH, which stands for (Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone), common of those suffering from Biotoxin Illness and other chronic inflammatory illnesses CIRS (Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndromes).
Apparently this marCONS staph infection creates what are called “biofilms” around the bacteria preventing it from being destroyed by just about all antibiotics. This is pretty scary stuff.
In further research, Xlear spray was found to break down the biofilms around these staph bacteria because of one little ingredient: Xylitol
What is Xylitol?
Xylitol is an all natural alcohol substance found in most plant material, including many different varieties of fruits and vegetables. Surprisingly we also discovered that the human body produces xylitol as well. It is sweet to the taste so often used as a natural sweetener in foods.
It is extracted from birch wood to make medicine.
Why you should try Xlear
- It breaks down dangerous bacterial biofilms in the nostrils and sinus areas
- It effects the ability of irritants to adhere to nasal membranes
- It’s derived from natural ingredients
- It works fast and on contact
- It’s very effective
- You can use it daily and repeatedly without any side effects
- It’s not a drug so it’s safe even for pregnant and nursing mothers
- It’s gentle enough even for infants and small children
- It washes away dust and pollen or other environmental irritants
- It’s super hydrating and contains xylitol and grapefruit seed extracts
- It alleviates congestion
- It soothes, cleans and moisturizes the sinuses and nasal passages
- It reaches all 4 of your sinus areas:
- Frontal Sinus
- Sphenoid Sinus
- Ethmoid Sinus
- Maxillary Sinus
What are some additional benefits of Xlear?
- It’s America’s #1 best selling natural sinus spray
- It’s patented
- It comes in a BPA-free container
- It’s non-GMO which means it’s NOT derived from GMO corn.
- It’s made in the USA
- They have a money back guarantee – If you are not satisfied with the results you are getting you can return it “used” for a full refund by visiting their website www.xlear.com
- It’s safety sealed before you open it so you know it has not been tampered with
What are the Ingredients in Xlear?
Purified Water, Xylitol, Saline, Grapefruit Seed Extract
How do you use Xlear Sinus Spray?
Directions: The metered nasal pump sprayer provides a precise amount of soothing pray in a fine mist. First, clear your nasal passageway by gently blowing your nose before using xlear. Prior to initial use, remove clear cap, prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping one or more times until the solution is dispensed. Insert the nozzle into your nostril and depress the pump completely wile breathing in through your nose. Clean the nozzle after each use to avoid spreading germs and replace the safety cap. Spray 2-4 times in each nostril. Use at least twice daily – morning & night.
How Safe is Xlear Sinus Spray?
Xlear is safe to use as often as needed for optimal health to cleanse sinuses and nasal passages.
Warnings: DO NOT USE ON DOGS
The use of your xlear nasal spray by more than one person may spread infections. Keep out of the reach of children as usual…ingesting too much xylitol can cause stomach irritation and upset.
What other Xlear versions do they have?
We discovered they have a Regular version, Max version for extra strength and a Kids spray